Riki R. Strosser (formerly Riki R. Redente) is dedicated to helping victims of all types of incidents resulting in personal injury including; product liability, medical malpractice, and premises liability. Riki has dedicated the last 18 years of her career representing victims of toxic exposure to Asbestos and other carcinogenic products.
Riki R. Strosser earned her B.S. from the University of Delaware, graduating with high honors. After working as a social worker with the elderly for three years in Philadelphia, she went on to receive her law degree from Widener University School of Law, where she served on the Law Review as well as on the Trial Advocacy Honor Society, graduating magna cum laude and fourth in her class.
Upon graduation from law school and admission to the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars, Mrs. Strosser worked for the law firm of Feldman Shepherd Wohlgelernter & Tanner in Philadelphia as an associate attorney. From 2004 through 2022, she worked with the legal team at Brookman, Rosenberg, Brown & Sandler handling asbestos litigation cases, as well as medical malpractice, pharmaceutical litigation (Vioxx) and premises liability.
Mrs. Strosser has been nominated one of the Top Young Attorneys in Pennsylvania or “Rising Star” by her peers in the annual Super Lawyers section of Philadelphia Magazine five years consecutively between 2007-2012. Mrs. Strosser is also an adjunct professor at the Wilmington Delaware campus of Widener University’s School of Law. She has taught trial advocacy since 2002 and formerly taught PreTrial Methods from 2008-2012. Ms. Strosser currently resides in Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania in Montgomery County.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Environmental/Toxic Torts
- Mass Torts
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
Mrs. Strosser served on the editorial board of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyer’s Association ‘Verdict’ publication for several years and published the following articles in it:
- Asbestos Litigation – Alive and Well in Philadelphia’ – October 2010
- The Thrill is Gone – Determining Validity of Release of Liability Contracts’ – June 2010
- Harris Martin’s Annual Asbestos Update
- Plaintiff’s Perspective on the State of Product Identification in Asbestos Cases after Gregg v. V-J Auto Parts. March 2008
NOTABLE VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
Mrs. Strosser has assisted in trials of three medical malpractice cases resulting in seven figure verdicts or settlements and assisted in the trial of an asbestos lung cancer case resulting in a seven figure verdict. She has also obtained numerous six and seven figure settlements for her asbestos clients suffering from mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer, esophageal cancer and severe asbestosis. She also tried a premises liability case in Delaware county resulting in a six figure verdict.
- Pennsylvania, 2002
- New Jersey, 2003
- U.S. Supreme Court 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2004
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association – Editorial Board for Verdict monthly publication
- Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Bar Associations, Member of the Women in the Profession section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Justinian Society
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2002
- University of Delaware, B.S., magna cum laude, 1996
- Presidents Award June 2010, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, for outstanding service on the Verdict publication’s editorial board
- Philadelphia VIP’s Chancellor’s Award, February 2008