Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Christopher Marzzacco was certified in 2008 as a Life Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum when he obtained a $2.15 million settlement in an automobile accident injury case in Dauphin County. Since then, he has made numerous other million-dollar recoveries.
“Mr. Marzzacco quickly put me at ease, stopped all the phone calls and let me take care of my daughter! He handled everything but always kept me updated on her case and how we needed to proceed. He was kind and dedicated…. I would never use another lawyer and would recommend him to everyone and anyone I know. Thank you for everything!” – Avvo.com Review
Active Community Member
Since 2011, Christopher has been involved with End Distracted Driving (EndDD.org), an organization founded by Anapol Weiss Partner Joel Feldman, and he has traveled across Pennsylvania giving presentations to high school students encouraging them to drive without distraction.
Christopher also serves on the Board of Directors of Vinny’s Kids, a charitable organization devoted to helping hospitalized children as well as children with special needs and their families. He also serves on the VK5k Committee and volunteers as an assistant softball coach at Bishop McDevitt High School.
Christopher has taught trial advocacy at Widener University School of Law’s Intensive Trial Advocacy Program (ITAP) since 2001, and he has coached trial teams for Widener University’s Mock Trial program.
Accomplished Legal Background
Christopher earned his law degree in 1996 from Widener University School of Law. He concentrates his practice in automobile, motorcycle and trucking accidents. Christopher also represents persons injured in slip and fall accidents, work accidents, animal bites and other legal matters.
Notable Verdicts and Settlements:
- $2.15 million settlement for a pregnant woman who suffered severe injuries in an auto accident that resulted in a permanent work disability and the premature delivery of her baby
- $1.85 million settlement for the estate of a 20 yr old man killed in a motor vehicle accident where a commercial refuse truck struck a bridge and toppled onto the young man’s car
- $1.625 million for the estate of a man killed in a motorcycle accident when a pickup truck made an illegal turn in font of him
- $1.5 million for the estate of a 27 year old woman killed in an auto accident when a distracted driver struck the car she was a passenger in head-on
- $1.015 million for a motorcyclist who was paralyzed from the waist-down when an unsecured ladder fell out of a commercial pickup truck and struck him
From 2001 to 2010 Christopher served on York County’s panel of Arbitrators in general civil litigation cases, and he was appointed Chairman of a panel in Dauphin County from 2011 to 2012.
Christopher has written about personal injury law, automobile law and automobile insurance issues for the Legal Intelligencer and other publications. He authored 7 Fatal Mistakes Victims of Accidents Make in PA and How to Avoid Making Them, a useful guide for injured victims. He has lectured for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, the Dauphin County Bar Association, Widener University School of Law and other groups.